A collection of thoughts, ideas and experiences through the eyes of a regular ol' "Generation Y" youth trying to establish her career
Welcome!
As more and more people from our generation step into the workforce, we are faced with a mammoth challenge - not only to fill the rather large shoes of the baby boomers, but to understand their culture, their methods, and their processes.
On a personal level, one of the constant struggles I have faced throughout my career is to be able to bring the perspectives, worth ethics, and new thought leadership to the table and break through a generation of deeply rooted culture and leadership styles in order to move forward (Okay, to be frank, I'm really trying to say "I know I'm young but geez would you please take me seriously?")
I created this blog as a means to open up dialogue and exchange thoughts and ideas around new age leadership and management of change between Gen X and Gen Y - so come on in!
On a personal level, one of the constant struggles I have faced throughout my career is to be able to bring the perspectives, worth ethics, and new thought leadership to the table and break through a generation of deeply rooted culture and leadership styles in order to move forward (Okay, to be frank, I'm really trying to say "I know I'm young but geez would you please take me seriously?")
I created this blog as a means to open up dialogue and exchange thoughts and ideas around new age leadership and management of change between Gen X and Gen Y - so come on in!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Noreen.is.Snoring...: The Power of the Six Sigma
Noreen.is.Snoring...: The Power of the Six Sigma: "Sitting on the bookshelf, this book has always caught my eye. I always wondered what the 'Six Sigma' was all about, but I thought, 'It's pro..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment